Whats good headphone stand?

I'm in the market for some headphones stand. I've found several on massdrop site but some of them are knockoff or expensive. I'm looking for a stand that will support all headphone sizes and that I can put more than one on. I'm looking for something like this http://www.wooaudio.com/products/wahpsc.html but 

but these one are discontinued.

hpsc-ed8.jpg

Make one? If your into DIY that is

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

your monitor is a good headphone stand :3

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Make one? If your into DIY that is

Yeah I would but I'm not into DIY stuff. Like you said I can just simply get a toiler paper holder or coat hanger and make it into headphone stand. But I want something that look pleasing to the eyes.

I use my lamp as one. It's a lamp with a flexible metal part and I put it on that. But DIY is a great way to do it. I think Sennheiser or someone makes clips that go onto your desks and your headphones can rest on them. It only fits one and not all headphones but it is what it is.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Just hammer in a nail into your table with long enough for your headphone. [Add Photo Soon]

Magical Pineapples

I'm waiting on a free coat hanger from england.... Could always pick up a creppy head.

I'm in the market for some headphones stand. I've found several on massdrop site but some of them are knockoff or expensive. I'm looking for a stand that will support all headphone sizes and that I can put more than one on. I'm looking for something like this http://www.wooaudio.com/products/wahpsc.html but 

but these one are discontinued.

Just go to the hardware store and find a nice looking hook and mount it to the wall.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Okay guys thanks for suggestions. It seem like majority you guys want me make one myself. And i'll do just that. I'll post a picture of it when i'm done making one(hopefully).

That's some nice list you got there. I really like the Odin one. The other is not really my taste. But I do like the Edge Stand though.

Fiio E10K - AKG Q701 - Micca MB42X

Galaxy S6

Zowie FK