$$$ CASH $$$

Worth

WOW, I really don't know if I should say? Lets just say if I told you you would not believe me.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

About $500

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

520€, from which 500€ went on my current PC right away (that 500€ was all I had to pay for all of the parts. Thank the discounts)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

10k for my rig

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

10 million 3 mill in 10 pound note's 2 mill in 5 pound noted 3 mill in 20 pounds notes and 2 in 50 pounds note used unmarked bills

Ahh that bank robbery I heard about, so it went well did it?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

cant speak police out side my door must run

Edit: but yeah soo far sooo good :D

Care to share the wealth :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Care to share the wealth :P

im currently in a maximum security prison im aloud 30 mins off internet aday but is heavily monitored but i have manged to hack in the the prisons network sercurity and stop any outgoing data from being monitored so  every thing i say now is bettween me you and forum members hidden in 3 black briefcase's are the money grab the money bail me out half of the moneys your's after i am bailed out if i do not enter the code the case will not be able to be opened and will blow up if oppened with the code :P good luck ill be waiting in cell block 3 cell 2a

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

im currently in a maximum security prison im aloud 30 mins off internet aday but is heavily monitored but i have manged to hack in the the prisons network sercurity and stop any outgoing data from being monitored so  every thing i say now is bettween me you and forum members hidden in 3 black briefcase's are the money grab the money bail me out half of the moneys your's after i am bailed out if i do not enter the code the case will not be able to be opened and will blow up if oppened with the code :P good luck ill be waiting in cell block 3 cell 2a

rofl *writes it down*

$900 when I got my road bike.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers