Recommendations for new mouse

VikingGaming
Go to solution Solved by Samfisher,

I didn't know that, but the G500s and G502 is too light for my taste.

The G502 has weights like all G5x series in the past :D

I currently have a Logitech G500 mouse, but since it's starting to fail I am looking to get a new mouse. I want something about the same weight (180-200 grams) that is cabled. It would also be preferred if it has about the same ergonomics (shape and size). Can anyone recommend a good mouse that fits these criteria? Price is not a big deal.

Quote me in replies so I see them.

The G500 was replaced by the G500s, which has been replaced by the G502.  The 502 was too small for me, so I went with the G100s for regular use, and G600 for MMOs.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

The G500 was replaced by the G500s, which has been replaced by the G502.  The 502 was too small for me, so I went with the G100s for regular use, and G600 for MMOs.

How about the Mionix Naos 7000?

G502 is 128g without the weights and cable, and goes up to 146g with all the weights added (and still without cable). 128g is already considered heavy. If you really want such an extremely heavy mouse, you probably should look at some of the aluminum swag ones like Corsair M65 and tTesports Level 10. These mice have pretty bad sensors though.

The G502 has weights like all G5x series in the past :D

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

What kind of mouse grip do you use? (fingertip/palm/claw or a hybrid). There is no use in people recommending mouses that don't conform to your grip style, that's like buying shoes without figuring out your size.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

What kind of mouse grip do you use? (fingertip/palm/claw or a hybrid). There is no use in people recommending mouses that don't conform to your grip style, that's like buying shoes without figuring out your size.

Should have mentioned that, I use palm grip.

G502 is 128g without the weights and cable, and goes up to 146g with all the weights added (and still without cable). 128g is already considered heavy. If you really want such an extremely heavy mouse, you probably should look at some of the aluminum swag ones like Corsair M65 and tTesports Level 10. These mice have pretty bad sensors though.

Good sensors is a must. Regarding weight, I am a fan of heavy mice as I feel that the weight suits me well.

Just got a Razer Deathadder chroma a couple of days ago and oh my, best mouse I have ever had (Only had 1 gaming mouse before this one but whatever :P) The only problem I have with it, it doesn't track well with my mouse mat but i'm getting a SS QCK Heavy soon, hopefully it tracks well with that mouse mat. 

Good sensors is a must. Regarding weight, I am a fan of heavy mice as I feel that the weight suits me well.

If you want a "flawless" sensor, the G502 is pretty much the heaviest option. I also checked G500(S) weight and its actually lighter than G502 by a few grams (121 without the cord).

Thanks for the help everyone! After watching Linus' video on it, the G502 seems like the best option!