STAR WARS storm trooper armor, $350!

Norman_the_Owl

http://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/star-wars-classic-trilogy-imperial-stormtrooper-pre-order

It's a pre order, will ship in Q4, but this is Anovos, and you can definitely trust them.

This is a special price, that will last until the 4th of may. At which point it doubles to it's permanent price of 700. Grab it now if you want, trade in your 970s!

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

http://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/star-wars-classic-trilogy-imperial-stormtrooper-pre-order

It's a pre order, will ship in Q4, but this is Anovos, and you can definitely trust them.

This is a special price, that will last until the 4th of may. At which point it doubles to it's permanent price of 700. Grab it now if you want, trade in your 970s!

It says $1,200 for me...

Edit: Finished the link... I got you... but if you want to be a stormtrooper, who doesn't want the complete ensemble?

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

who doesn't want the complete ensemble?

Anyone who doesn't want to spend 1200 dollars. It's the entire suit of armor, you just have to put it together/sand some rough edges.

I see 1200?

Select the dropdown for kit

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it