Cases below $80 USD

Well anyone got some great cases that costs less than $80 USD, I initially was trying to get armageddon teratron t7 but i saw someone said its not a good case. So anyone has a better recommendations?

It would help to list the components you plan to put inside.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

S340, possibly, but what components?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The corsair 230t is alright, though I would have liked to see removable drive cages, non-fucked up positioned front fan mounts, cable management grommets, and some vibration dampening on the hdd cage..

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Four nineteen bucks more, you can get a FANTASTIC mid-tower. The Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Depending on the components inside, a Define R4, S340, Spec 01 Red ($40 is a good price for this.) or spend extra and get an Enthoo Pro. Though I don't really justify spending that much on a case. :/

PC and Peripherals:

Intel Core i3 4150 @3.5GHz - ASRock H97M Anniversary - Kingston Fury HyperX Black 8GB DDR3 @1866MHz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming 2GB GDDR5 - EVGA 500W 80+ Certified - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - WD Caviar Blue 160GB - Lian Li PC-50 - Linux Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS - Acer P221w 21.5" 1680x1050 60Hz - Kingston Fury HyperX Clouds - Razer Deathadder 3.5G - CM Storm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues

Save and get a phanteks enthoo pro

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

http://techreport.com/news/28144/fractal-design-define-s-is-a-leaner-meaner-r5

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s-window

There's the Fractal Design Define S. It apparently won't be out until June, and it lacks a 5.25" drive bay. But it will sell for $79.99 and in my opinion looks quite awesome.

http://techreport.com/news/28144/fractal-design-define-s-is-a-leaner-meaner-r5

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s-window

There's the Fractal Design Define S. It apparently won't be out until June, and it lacks a 5.25" drive bay. But it will sell for $79.99 and in my opinion looks quite awesome.

That honestly seems like a great case, and that's coming from me.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That honestly seems like a great case, and that's coming from me.

Yeah, as long as you're comfortable with not having an optical drive. For some that may be a deal-breaker, but there's always external.

I really love the lack of drive cages and the vertical mounts for HDDs. It looks so roomy, and I think they made the window bigger.

S340 all the way

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set