Friend looking for a new headset

swansburg

a friend of mine just broke a headset that he has had for a few years and needs a new one. He has about $50 to spend and he uses them mostly for gaming so he doesn't need anything to special. Any recommendations would be great, thanks!

I don't know any headsets that cheap and I don't recommend headsets so I won't be much of help. My suggestion is to save and get a real pair of headphones that more than likely will not break granted they are taken with care.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

if you want nothing special, Tte Sports Shock gaming headset.

plenty colors to choose from, functional, nothing fancy that will break the budget :)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

I don't know any headsets that cheap and I don't recommend headsets so I won't be much of help. My suggestion is to save and get a real pair of headphones that more than likely will not break granted they are taken with care.

He had pair of turtle beaches for 7 years, and when they broke someone else broke them. He takes care of his stuff just doesn't have a ton of money to put into a headset

not having the money now is fine, you do want to keep gaming - that's understandable.

so yea, just pick up crappy stuff that gets you going, save money buy proper ones later down the line :)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me