Computer Monitoring App?

Ok, so for a long time now i have been doing both Folding as well as BOINC, mostly at night when i'm asleep. I would like to be able to monitor my computers temps and usage percentages and such with my android phone.

What i want is an app that is kinda both CPU-Z and GPU-Z on my phone, but i want it to monitor my PC. Obliviously i don't have any idea where to start, and a quick search on the play store didn't really turn up anything. If you guys have suggestions for apps that function in that way, that are free i would really appreciate your suggestions!

A bonus would be if the app was able to alert me if something went wrong. Like if it could send me an alert if the temperature got too high, or if i was using alot of power or something. Not necessary but would be appreciated! Thanks for the help guys, means alot!

(Also im not sure if this is in the right forum section, i want to monitor my Folding and BOINC rig with it, but if it needs to be moved, go ahead and move it please)

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

You could use Msi afterburner to read temps and usage and then use that remote monitoring app to watch what's happening on your screen

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

hwmonitor

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

NZXT Cam, looks great and lets you check from your phone.

You could use Msi afterburner to read temps and usage and then use that remote monitoring app to watch what's happening on your screen

Eh, I was more thinking of an app that will do that all for me, I want to be able to monitor it if I'm doing other stuff around the house and it would kinda be a pain to set that up every time

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

I'll have to look into them both, thanks guys

Just to let you know, CAM has native mobile support and is quite amazing

Just to let you know, CAM has native mobile support and is quite amazing

But it doesn't look lice can software tells me a whole lot. Like I kinda wanna know fan speeds and stuff and voltages and as much ad I can get

But it doesn't look lice can software tells me a whole lot. Like I kinda wanna know fan speeds and stuff and voltages and as much ad I can get

In advanced you should be able to see all of that.

Use HWiNFO64 or OpenHardwareMonitor and a remote control app like Teamviewer to monitor your temps while using your phone.

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

Use HWiNFO64 or OpenHardwareMonitor and a remote control app like Teamviewer to monitor your temps while using your phone.

I want to be able to do it all in one thing, all in one app, and so far it looks like NZXT's CAM software is the best that ive seen