PSU Modular Cables Help

RG14

Im getting the EVGA 750W PSU and i want to get white cables individual wrapped cables. I saw the corsair ones but it says that is only compatible for a certain power supply. I dont know where else to get these. Also which main cables can you see from the window of a case, because i dont want to waste money buy cables that you cant even see from my case window. 

Thank you!

Im getting the EVGA 750W PSU and i want to get white cables individual wrapped cables. I saw the corsair ones but it says that is only compatible for a certain power supply. I dont know where else to get these. Also which main cables can you see from the window of a case, because i dont want to waste money buy cables that you cant even see from my case window. 

Thank you!

atx power vga and probobly cpu power cables would be visible.

askdjfasdf

Not sure on the compatible but those that will be visible are the 24 pin mobo, 8 pin cpu and connecting to the gpu.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

Extensions could be good. Compatible with all PSU's.

Performance-PCs, ModDIY, MainframeCustom, and many local retailers depending on where you live.

EDIT: Also, EVGA sells them: http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=100-CW-1300-B9

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Thank you!

You are better getting extensions rather then full cables. Its cheaper and you can choose the ones you want/need to be seen.

https://modguru.net/

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

You are better getting extensions rather then full cables. Its cheaper and you can choose the ones you want/need to be seen.

https://modguru.net/

Depends on what case you have. If you have a cover for the psu (H440, Enthoo Pro etc) then extensions are fine. Otherwise they look crap in a case with no psu cover.

Depends on what case you have. If you have a cover for the psu (H440, Enthoo Pro etc) then extensions are fine. Otherwise they look crap in a case with no psu cover.

Yeah true. My bad didn't really think of that.

OP should have a look at these then. I have bought some before and they are sweet.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=1428&subid=2966

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Thank you!

If your case has decent cable management room just consider extensions. Bitfenix has some, they're cheaper then full replacement cables, and are universal. 

"Rawr XD"

Thank you!

I'm assuming that you are getting the 750w G2 correct? The G1 isn't as good as the G2, and I'm pretty sure they have more limited color options, IIRC.

Cable Mods has those cables as well that supports your system (E series) : http://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-e-series-g2-p2-cable-kit-white/