Case

Advic3

Whats a better red case then the NzXT h440?

RED. and black

CPU : i7 4790K // GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G // CPU Cooler: LEPA AquaChanger 240 // MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI // RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 //    Case & PSU // Fractal Define S & EVGA 750W

There aren't many, it is a great value for the price. The fractal r5 is good, though doesn't look nearly as nice and doesn't have red. The nzxt phantom 530 has a more adventurous look and better airflow, but isn't as quiet. You could get a corsair air 540 (personal favorite case) and easily paint the vents to make those red.

There aren't many, it is a great value for the price.

I've heard the cooling is shitty.... Dont wanna overheat.

CPU : i7 4790K // GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G // CPU Cooler: LEPA AquaChanger 240 // MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI // RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 //    Case & PSU // Fractal Define S & EVGA 750W

Well it really isn't that bad, unless you are doing something like r9 290x crossfire, it will be fine. I updated my previous post to list some other options.

Well it really isn't that bad, unless you are doing something like r9 290x crossfire, it will be fine. I updated my previous post to list some other options.

Like I said in my other post, mine only gets really hot when I overclocked. Are you planning to overclock the 4790K? The temps are still fine as I get 24 on idle with a hot room and always below 65 on load with stock settings. 

EDIT: But when I take the top off it is so much cooler. With a 4.5Ghz overclock on a stress test for 10 minutes I was hitting 85 C

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg