To anyone who doesn't believe my BF4 FPS...

Tim Drake

if you're using windows 8.1, LIKE A DECENT PERSON, your CPU cores don't park while you're trying to play games anyway

Ah ok, must of been the commandline that helped then :)

Any chance you can geta  screenshot of your config file and how uz where you added the line ? 

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.” - Bill Hicks

Any chance you can geta  screenshot of your config file and how uz where you added the line ? 

I'm thinking about making a tutorial, who would watch?

I'm thinking about making a tutorial, who would watch?

Yeah i would too 

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.” - Bill Hicks

770 should NOT drop to those frames.

well it does, in explosions ,and in campaign its a bit worse (under 60 fps on fishing in baku)

also looking at the large flame in op. firestrom it drops to about 30 (the large static fire)

in op. firestorm i average about 57, drops into 50, 64player

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I unparked my CPU Cores and I added "Thread.MaxProcessorCount x"* to user.cfg and my FPS skyrocketed.

X meaning how many threads your CPU has :)

how do you unpark my cores, im too lazy to google it?

k ill go test it now with the cfg file

you take a notepad file thatn just write in the command and name it User.cfg right?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how do you unpark my cores, im too lazy to google it?

k ill go test it now with the cfg file

you take a notepad file thatn just write in the command and name it User.cfg right?

It should be in your documents then BF4

My recommendation is to go to "My Computer" then search for user.cfg

It should be in your documents then BF4

My recommendation is to go to "My Computer" then search for user.cfg

cant find it -,- pls make a guide

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

83411-I-understood-that-reference-gi-6jl

I unparked my CPU Cores and I added "Thread.MaxProcessorCount x"* to user.cfg and my FPS skyrocketed.

Where do i add the Thread.MaxProcessorCount x thing ? 

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

I certainly would have believed you if I saw you say it.

Still, a video proving it is nice as well. And I'd watch too, by the way.  :)

I actually did the same thing a while back. I unparked my cores to get more performance in Skryim but BF3/4 ended up going way up in performance (on iGPU).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Turns out my resolution scale is just broke in game and that is the normal fps I get when maxed out without resolution scale.

The resolution scale doesn't seem to change at all as well as my resolution not going higher than 1080p for some reason as it keeps setting it back to normal

well, dual 7950s without mantle was getting a solid 140fps at 1080p Max settings. That was literally the only game I owned that liked crossfire lol

well, dual 7950s without mantle was getting a solid 140fps at 1080p Max settings. That was literally the only game I owned that liked crossfire lol

Weird, you should of been getting more, should you not?

Weird, you should of been getting more, should you not?

No that's about right. A single one maxed out gets like 75-70, so its near perfect scaling for me. Even though my second card is on a pcie 2.0 4x slot.

No that's about right. A single one maxed out gets like 75-70, so its near perfect scaling for me. Even though my second card is on a pcie 2.0 4x slot.

But I get 120fps+ on a single 970 :P

GGWP

in that way its a success, but few games work flawlessly. bf4 is one of the few that runs smoothly/works fine running both, but almost any game that doesnt support it, will run at 1080p 60fps on a single card. 

that being said, ran both cards heavily overclocked. Could heat up my whole room with over 450watts of just GPUs