Favorite Long Anime series ? (example Bleach)

Gigamegabyte

mine would be Bleach and One piece 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

DBZ

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

mine would be Bleach and One piece 

Also Gundam Series & Captain Tsubasa (Flash Kicker in the US I think).

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Pokemon?

that counts. I fucking love that series 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Well.. it isnt that long. but.....  HxH? xD

but still it's gold 

DBZ or Naruto

Naruto for me is a nah since it has a lot of fillers in it but worth watching the real story ! 

Naruto for me is a nah since it has a lot of fillers in it but worth watching the real story ! 

So does DBZ..

And Bleach..

And One Piece..

There is a reason they're so long ;)

So does DBZ..

And Bleach..

And One Piece..

There is a reason they're so long ;)

But i really love the fillers of One piece but not so much on Bleach tho but i really love Naruto anyways 

One Piece. Now that I've swapped over to reading the manga for most of these animes, that's the only one where I go "you know what.. I wanna see that fight animated".

One Piece. Now that I've swapped over to reading the manga for most of these animes, that's the only one where I go "you know what.. I wanna see that fight animated".

hahahah the fight scene of Zoro is what i like the most 

No love for Gundam?

Mine are Naruto and fairy tail, although I'm not entirely sure whether fairy tail is long enough. Bleach is also ok, but I hated Rukia and the fillers were just so damn annoying.

Bleach actually has more fillers by percentage and IMO the most annoying fillers of all anime. Usually I don't skip fillers, but halfway into bleach I just got too annoyed by them and decided to skip all fillers.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Mine are Naruto and fairy tail, although I'm not entirely sure whether fairy tail is long enough. Bleach is also ok, but I hated Rukia and the fillers were just so damn annoying.

Bleach actually has more fillers by percentage and IMO the most annoying fillers of all anime. Usually I don't skip fillers, but halfway into bleach I just got too annoyed by them and decided to skip all fillers.

Could be wrong but I don't think there are many animes where entire seasons (which last half a year) are fillers. :P

Could be wrong but I don't think there are many animes where entire seasons (which last half a year) are fillers. :P

Why would he even hate rukia ? IMO I enjoy the fillers because they were interesting hahah like the kidnapping of the princess