Sony Announces the Xperia Z4

tsk

Really? It's not nearly as bad as TouchWiz. At all.

This.

While IMO there's room for improvement in the Sony's Android skin, and TouchWiz actually has some things better in my opinion (though this opinion might be biased as I have used only Sammies for the last 3-4 years), it's still a lot more optimized than TouchWiz, which hogs RAM like crazy (hope you got more than 1GB of RAM, otherwise prepare for lags with the TouchWiz).

Though now that I look back into my decision to purchase Xperia Z1, I wish I got the compact version instead (and/or one with better battery life. The joys of purchasing second-handed...), it's just a little bit too large for my hand, but that's just me... Other than the size and battery, I've been satisfied with it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Z2 is love, Z2 is life. The only thing I dont like about it is that Sony gives the D6503 the shaft when it comes to rolling out updates, and I've been on CM12 for Lollipop ever since February. For Camera software, I find Sony's the best of the bunch but everything else is pretty much interchangeable. 

What bothers me is that Z5 rumours started long before the Z4 was even out.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Using the Nexus 5 as my daily driver I will say stock android is always best. The Sony skin annoys me on the Z3 compact, I'd put it in the same league as touchwiz. 

No way is it anything like touchwiz, I have the z3 and have used the nexus 5 and rooted stock android before.  If anything the z3 is closer to stock than touchwiz will ever be.  I haven't rooted my z3 because I see no need to since it is similar to stock, although there are a few bloatware apps on it, but they don't take up all the ram like touchwiz does.

I never had a Sony smartphone, is their flavor on top of android pretty good; do you use their stuff? Or is it really just in the way.

Very lightweight, and their stock backgrounds are just beautiful

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Linus gonna like Z4 for one and only reason: SD card slot ! :D

I like the fact they don't go full retard AMD stay with 5.2" screen :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE