AMD Gaming Evolve

Arcana

just got sapphire r7 260x and i install latest driver and i got AMD Gaming Evolve Application, Is this good application? or ill just uninstall or just exit. and leave the files there on my folder.

That's the RAPTR app you're talking about, no? It's like the AMD equivalent to NVIDIA's Geforce Experience. It updates your drivers, optimises your games and lets you capture and stream your game footage (albeit a bit buggy).

I quite like it and it is convenient to just have it when needed. I say leave it as it is, if it doesn't bother you.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I like it. You can record and stream with it. And you get points to get free stuff. Whats not to like. I mean the only reason I would uninstall it if your one of those people who don't like programs running in the background. But like it uses what like 20 mb lol

If you plan to stream, then keep it. Otherwise, uninstall that piece of shite.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

That's the RAPTR app you're talking about, no? It's like the AMD equivalent to NVIDIA's Geforce Experience. It updates your drivers, optimises your games and lets you capture and stream your game footage (albeit a bit buggy).

I quite like it and it is convenient to just have it when needed. I say leave it as it is, if it doesn't bother you.

The AMD branded version is called Gaming Evolved.

The AMD branded version is called Gaming Evolved.

Yes, but developed and powered by RAPTR (which I also just found out :))

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!