Movie Thread

Dude

Is it wrong to necro this? I mean it's better the starting another thread.. So there.

Any of y'all see the man from UNCLE? Or anything else. Let's talk movies.

I started watching the movie, but I never got around to finishing it. My family seems to be inept in the art of watching a movie in one sitting with a few exceptions such as Interstellar and Commando. I was actually getting into The Man from UNCLE when I was watching it, so it's a shame to think about its box office performance.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I started watching the movie, but I never got around to finishing it. My family seems to be inept in the art of watching a movie in one sitting with a few exceptions such as Interstellar and Commando. I was actually getting into The Man from UNCLE when I was watching it, so it's a shame to think about its box office performance.

Oh. That's a bit of a pain :L gotta watch movies in one go. Although commando is a good one haha :P yeah I really enjoyed it, where did you stop in it? I didn't hear about it in cinemas, so yeah a shame. It was really fresh in a retro way.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Oh. That's a bit of a pain :L gotta watch movies in one go. Although commando is a good one haha :P yeah I really enjoyed it, where did you stop in it? I didn't hear about it in cinemas, so yeah a shame. It was really fresh in a retro way.

Somewhere around the time Arnie Hammer and his "girlfriend" were talking about stairs.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Somewhere around the time Arnie Hammer and his "girlfriend" were talking about stairs.

I don't remember that to be honest. Regardless, hope you get round to watching it fully. Really enjoyable.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?