Which Bamboo Tablet do you recommend?

Ingenious

I am looking for a tablet, not for really heavy use. I am probably going to use it to do some photoshopping and drawing, but MAINLY as a complement to my lessons that I take with my cumputer. I'd like to be able to draw all of my graphs on my cumputer to then include in my lessons... I was looking to the "Bamboo" series but could you recomend me which one of to take please...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I use the bamboo and although it's small and doesn't have hotkeys it does the job very nicely. I've used it for photoshop, flash. and z-brush and found no issues with it I also some times use it for just surfing the web.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

I use the bamboo and although it's small and doesn't have hotkeys it does the job very nicely. I've used it for photoshop, flash. and z-brush and found no issues with it I also some times use it for just surfing the web.

sorry for some reason my edit posted as a new comment.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Thank you... I think I am going to take the bamboo, because its seems ok for the use I'll have of it and is in my price range

Thank you for sharing your experience... Just a last question are you using mac or windows?

Thank you... I think I am going to take the bamboo, because its seems ok for the use I'll have of it and is in my price range

Thank you for sharing your experience... Just a last question are you using mac or windows?

No problem, the Bamboo is great too. I tried it out before my Wacom Intuos (ending up going for Intuos for the extra features I really wanted).

If or when you get it, I'd love to hear how you like it or what you don't like about it. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Windows I'm sure it will work just the same with mac though.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

I would get the Intuos. The size, features, and build quality are worth it for the price gap.

If you're in the US you could also look for it refurbished/used on amazon which go for for $55-$70.

No problem, the Bamboo is great too. I tried it out before my Wacom Intuos (ending up going for Intuos for the extra features I really wanted).

If or when you get it, I'd love to hear how you like it or what you don't like about it. :)

Thank you I am not 100% sure of getting the bamboo but I think I am going to take it. For sure I will let you know about it if I get.

I would get the Intuos. The size, features, and build quality are worth it for the price gap.

If you're in the US you could also look for it refurbished/used on amazon which go for for $55-$70.

What features do you get on the Intuos that arent on the Bamboo? And I do not live in the US so cant get a refurbished.

• 1 month later...

I have finally bought the intuos medium for a quite decent price :), and have been using it in class for many schemes, drawing and other things (including drawing). This is great and the software bundle that comes with it makes it really worth it for my student use of it.

Thank you to all of you.