Need a small Bluetooth Mp3 player

kiicki

I need a bluetooth Mp3 player.
Creating a playlist is also something I need. A display screen should also be on it, so I can select playlist/song I want to listen too.

Any suggestions?

For a good bang for buck device with all that feature, I'd say get a 2nd hand (or new, depending on budget) ipod touch (itouch), whatever generation you'd like. 

Latest generation (gen 5?) have been praised as having the best sounding dac chip and opamp out of its predecessors, but if you're using it strictly for bluetooth audio, the dac and opamp won't matter at all. 

For a good bang for buck device with all that feature, I'd say get a 2nd hand (or new, depending on budget) ipod touch (itouch), whatever generation you'd like. 

Latest generation (gen 5?) have been praised as having the best sounding dac chip and opamp out of its predecessors, but if you're using it strictly for bluetooth audio, the dac and opamp won't matter at all. 

I needed something small. A iPod Touch is probably the biggest thing when it comes to a Mp3 player : p

What about ipod nano? It has bluetooth and pretty small in size too.

http://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-nano/

It's kinda hard to find a decent small bluetooth mp3 player without bad battery life and sound quality. You could try find a used small smartphone with bluetooth and use it as mp3 player. Something like the old Nokia Lumia 520 which is pretty cheap now and plays decent sound over bluetooth.

What about ipod nano? It has bluetooth and pretty small in size too.

Didn't know they had bluetooth. Thanks!