Universal Language Talk

Ridska

Ridska here ,

Iv been seeing these german talk and dutch talk posts and all sorts of things .

So just for the fun of it and because iv got nothing better to do than rot my time ,

So i  came up with this Universal talk thing ,

Here how its going to work :

You are about to step away from youre '' language premitter '' aka speaking a language that you dont know .

Ruels :

1. speak any language that you know of other than english

Note : if you dont know any other language other than english , you are allowed then to speak english .

2.try to comunicate to one another by using the same language that he Or she used and try to speak through Google translate .

any translating engine will do fine .

And 3. Do not insult people with youre language .

That is language abuse , and i think the LTT Forum will not tolorate that.

Have fun LTTF and as always , stary groovie :D

Example :

Finnish : Moi , mun nimi on pekka , ja tykkään olusta ja makkarasta ja olen jokeri fani .

Go to google translate and Translate this massage to understand it ,

Write youre responce in the google translate , it will translate that to the language that i was using .

Copy past the '' Finnish version '' of youre masssage . and reply .

(⌐■_■) 

I went on here because I thought it was about Universal Studios

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I went on here because I thought it was about Universal Studios

WAT....

(⌐■_■) 

Finnish : Moi , mun nimi on pekka , ja tykkään olusta ja makkarasta ja olen jokeri fani .

**Google Translate does not know the word olusta apparently**

(sorry if I am wrong, it has been a while since I used not english) (also accent marks, tildes, etc are missing (english keyboard)

Hola. Soy Sheldon. Me gusta pelear (?), pasar en bicicleta, y correr. Soy un fan de Kansas. (Spanish, bad spanish). 

Finish (as you said to do): Hei. Olen Sheldon. Tykkään taistella (?), Pyöräillessä, ja käynnissä. Olen fani Kansas.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

And 3. Do not insult people with youre language .

That is language abuse , and i think the LTT Forum will not tolorate that.

Have fun LTTF and as always , stary groovie :D

Ma così ci togli tutto il divertimento, è risaputo che le prime parole che si imparano in una nuova lingua sono offese  :lol:

Ma così ci togli tutto il divertimento, è risaputo che le prime parole che si imparano in una nuova lingua sono offese  :lol:

Es ist eine bessere Option. Lernen Sie eine Sprache, die wie eine Kette von Zorn (Schimpfwörter) klingt, egal, was du sagst.

Ich liebe dich (zum Beispiel). (Such nice words, sounds like a Severe insult).

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

What if you add another rule: "don't use detect language"? so you have to guess the language, although I have my location shown so maybe it's not that hard to guess mine.

Je naime pas Tek Syndicate parce que cest (Frequency of Uploads)  fréquence des ajouts.

J'adore LTT parce que cest fantastique.

(English is my first language, 2 months into learning french)