GTA V so far

BestBOTEU

So, this thread is about what you think of GTA V so far

I will start: It's really fun, last time i played gta was like 7 years ago when i played SA on my ps2, there are alot of customizations, getting money isnt THAT easy like in payday 2 where it gets boring at lvl 40, overall its like the perfect GTA game, the only thing which ruins it for me is that the servers are really bad, it takes my atleast 3 times to launch the game untill it works, and alot of the times autosave wont work properly (yes I know the game has been out for only a couple of days but you think 1.5 years after the game has been released to consoles it wont have as many bugs)

What are your opinions on GTA V so far?  

So...GTA Online or GTA V?  I don't know what servers you are talking about but I'm having no issues launching the SP part of the game.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I love it. Especially the characters.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

So...GTA Online or GTA V?  I don't know what servers you are talking about but I'm having no issues launching the SP part of the game.

whatever you want to talk about, SP or online doesnt matter

My first impression was: Watch_Dogs felt better visually. Driving and car damage was more appealing.

My impression after 10hrs of online playing: I'm starting to get used to this environment and car damage is not that bad.

Had a lot of fun :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I got really bad stuttering at first, but after I installed the latest Beta driver from nvidia it runs like a charm on my gtx 780 on pretty close to max settings.

The standard keybindings are a bit awkward, but nothing you can't change.

Overall it was definetly worth the wait, especially considering that I skipped the PS4 version and waited for the PC version.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

I haven't played since the 360 so I love the new vehicles, heists are AMAZING and if I had to buy it again I would. Online is awesome and the graphics look amazing!!! Only complaints are OKAY optimization and the file size :/

I haven't played since the 360 so I love the new vehicles, heists are AMAZING and if I had to buy it again I would. Online is awesome and the graphics look amazing!!! Only complaints are OKAY optimization and the file size :/

well nowdays 60gb isnt that much except that it takes 2 hours to download when you only have 6mb/s like me haha

well nowdays 60gb isnt that much except that it takes 2 hours to download when you only have 6mb/s like me haha

On only a 500GB SSD (my only drive) it is a lot

On only a 500GB SSD (my only drive) it is a lot

well i find it weird that your only drive is a 500gb ssd when a 1tb wd hdd is like 70-80$

well i find it weird that your only drive is a 500gb ssd when a 1tb wd hdd is like 70-80$

Maybe it's $80 he doesn't have. Or it doesn't fit in his case. Or he hasn't gotten around to it yet. There are a lot of reasons people don't have dream builds. I have my dream build, but that's because I'm financially irresponsible. 

Desktop: 12900k // 128GB DDR5 // 2x 3070

Laptop: Razer Blade 15 Advanced (2022) // i9 12-900H // 64GB DDR5 // 3080 Ti

It's just a personal preference but I don't really like the idea of a disk in my computer, also in the past 7 years that I have been using computers I have never used more that 500GB

Maybe it's $80 he doesn't have. Or it doesn't fit in his case. Or he hasn't gotten around to it yet. There are a lot of reasons people don't have dream builds. I have my dream build, but that's because I'm financially irresponsible.

For Answer see above^^^

I love the game so far, I haven't even really gotten into the multiplayer yet, I'm trying to beat the story first.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

The only part for me is loading times and servers, half the time I'll join a server then ten minutes later everyone disconnects

I got really bad stuttering at first, but after I installed the latest Beta driver from nvidia it runs like a charm on my gtx 780 on pretty close to max settings.

Overall it was definetly worth the wait, especially considering that I skipped the PS4 version and waited for the PC version.

Where can I find the latest beta from Nvidia because i'm having stuttering issues.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

Where can I find the latest beta from Nvidia because i'm having stuttering issues.

Under "Beta and Older Drivers" or do it via geforce experience, that works as well

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

Under "Beta and Older Drivers" or do it via geforce experience, that works as well

Now i'm really excited to get home and try it.  I'm at school right now.  At least I don't have to work tonight.

There is no recent beta drive, 350.12 is the latest release?

Played it on ps3 over a year ago once. Totally new experience, right one, 60fps instead of 20, the city lives so much more. Its incredible especially if you ran it on good pc. I see myself hooked for months. Just worried that witcher 3 comes out in a month and it will be amazing too :-) 

There is no recent beta drive, 350.12 is the latest release?

It's already whql certified apparently

GeForce Game Ready Driver for Grand Theft Auto V  <- It's that one