Noob-ish questions

So, I want to start mining, at least to try and I documented myself a little.

The first question is : what program should I download -_-" to start mining

The second: Does the LinusTechTips forum has a guild(sort of) and how can I enter in it?

The third: Where should I register

I know these are stupid questions but please don't hate me

edit: what is more profitable between folding and bitcoin mining?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Folding is volunteer work. There is no profit. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Folding is volunteer work. There is no profit. 

Ok then, but what programs should I download to start mining bitcoins? :)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

You can download a bitcoin program from here: http://bitcoin.org/en/

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

you need a bitcoin wallet, or a litecoin wallet or the wallet of the coin your want to mine. if you are going to use your GPU i recommend that you go for a script based coin ex. litecoin, feathercoin, bla bla bla.

since i like litecoin i will send you to a start-up guide we have in the page where i mine.

Mining getting started : HERE credits to ATP1916 

read around there is tons of information!

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!