What song is it?

SpaceSquid

So I have been trying to find this song for a whike now but it sounds generic so it was hard to find, its kinda like hip hop techni beat but the most noticeable the part is a guy shouting hold up in autotune, kinda like t pain, anybody know what it is?

edit: Found it, 

That chick right there by Kardinal

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

3005, Childish Gambino?

Nope, the hold up was not being said more than once at a time, it was much more autotuned too.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Nope, the hold up was not being said more than once at a time, it was much more autotuned too.

Yeah I'm drawing blanks then. As soon as I saw 'Hold up' in the OP I thought Childish. Good luck with the hunt though man :)

Hold up at 1:18

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

thugli!

t-pain.....

Props to t-pain, love the mans work, Not too into thugli, Though Kanye being involved in anything in any way, shape or form just ruins any aspect of life.

nvm, im trying to find the spot, keep getting lost listening....

at 30:00  maybe turn up maybe?

Sadly none of these are it, i heard it on the radio if that helps narrow it down.

Whiz Khalifa maybe? We Dem boys, I think. I remember that song shouting "hold up" like crazy with an autotune.

edit

here's a link

Only other song I can think of is Big Sean's Marvin Gaye and Chardonay.

If you could remember more, that would be helpful.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Whiz Khalifa maybe? We Dem boys, I think. I remember that song shouting "hold up" like crazy with an autotune.

edit

here's a link

Nope, the hold up only happens once every 20 seconds or so in the chorus

Nope, the hold up only happens once every 20 seconds or so in the chorus

I made an edit, could you check that song too? Also, could help if you can remember anything else. Even the radio channel would help.

edit

What about Uneek's Hold Up?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So I have been trying to find this song for a whike now but it sounds generic so it was hard to find, its kinda like hip hop techni beat but the most noticeable the part is a guy shouting hold up in autotune, kinda like t pain, anybody know what it is?

this is from GTA V 

https://soundcloud.com/ruben-hurtado-1/marion-band-hold-up-feat

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Sadly none of these are it, i heard it on the radio if that helps narrow it down.

When did you hear it, and what station?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

When did you hear it, and what station?

Yesterday, and it was like one of those stations that play like the top 40s and some time older hits from 2-3 years ago

Though Kanye being involved in anything in any way, shape or form just ruins any aspect of life.

Dude what.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Yesterday, and it was like one of those stations that play like the top 40s and some time older hits from 2-3 years ago

That's a tough one. :0/

It's not one I know. 

If you could remember more of the lyrics you could Google them?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Did you check my previous posts? I made some edits.

Anyways, you can't remember the station name? If you could I am pretty sure you would just need to remember the day you heard the song, and then we can check. Assuming it has an online website.

Found it, 

That chick right there by Kardinal