CM Hyper 212 Evo Installation (AM3+)

ESPclipse

Important question:

I have been debating the purchase of a new Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU cooler because my current cooler, the Arctic Freezer 13, is, shall we say, lackluster. The issue is my current cooler can only be mounted in the vertical orientations (so either fan faces the top of the case or fan faces the bottom), which is a problem because the air it intakes is hot, stale air from the graphics card about an inch below. So I want a good air cooler that can be mounted horizontally on an AM3 socket motherboard (so fan faces front or rear of case) so the cooler's intake is from my front intake fan. Will I be able to achieve this with the special mounting of the Hyper 212 Evo, or should I keep looking? Thanks in advance

UPDATE

Well, given the breadth of responses (or lack thereof), I took the plunge and bought the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU cooler. And, fortunately, I could mount this bad boy horizontally on an AM3+ socket, which was a very important feature regarding this purchase. While I'm on the topic, I just want to say "HOLY SH*T THIS COOLER IS GOOD!!" because I am getting temps that stomp that Freezer 13, with all the same paste and case fans. This cooler has the power of a Zalman Performa but just as quiet, if not quieter, than the Freezer 13, making this probably the best air cooler I have ever used. Other than being a pain in the ass to mount, I so very highly recommend this cooler, as if it weren't popular already.

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

I use the CM 212 Evo I can change the orientation to which ever way I want, though I use it on a FM2+ platform. Maybe this video could help