Looking for a new Keyboard and Mouse

I'm looking for a new keyboard and mouse which don't have 'Gamer' branding all over it.

I'll be pleased if they're simple and sleek.

I'm not fan of LEDs but I'll accept a keyboard with Blue or RGB backlighting

I like Cherry MX Reds.

Keyboards & Mice-Logitech M500 Corded Laser Mouse.

K70. I had a G710 and hated it. The k70 feels so much better and is much more solid. HATED the G710. Sry I dont know how Linus can use it. The keys feel bad. I have a Sabre RGB for the corsair software that will hopefully get better one day but for now its usable for me. It took me 20mins of youtube to get my way around so I could make commands and lights. Its not that hard dont get discouraged by negativity toward it. It is a "rough" software but its usable. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

K70. I had a G710 and hated it. The k70 feels so much better and is much more solid. HATED the G710. Sry I dont know how Linus can use it. The keys feel bad. I have a Sabre RGB for the corsair software that will hopefully get better one day but for now its usable for me. It took me 20mins of youtube to get my way around so I could make commands and lights. Its not that hard dont get discouraged by negativity toward it. It is a "rough" software but its usable.

I also recommend the K70. Word of advise: be thorough with your drivers uninstall before doing anything, otherwise it'll start to act up. Also USB sleep settings to off. :)

I also recommend the K70. Word of advise: be thorough with your drivers uninstall before doing anything, otherwise it'll start to act up. Also USB sleep settings to off. :)

USB sleep settings? What?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

USB sleep settings? What?

Sorry! It was getting a little too late for me. I meant the USB power saving setting on your power plan. The story goes like this:

One day, my K70 started acting out. The LEDs would flash on and off and then the keyboard would become unresponsive. Now, I looked it up and saw that there were a lot of people with this problem. I tried to talk to Corsair about it but they would only offer a replacement, which was fine but fuck that, I wanted to know what was happening.

I uninstalled all the drivers - probably partially the problem- but the keyboard started to do it again. I looked around some more and this guy suggested that it might be the USB power saving setting. I tried it and now the k70 works like advertised.

End of story.

Sorry! It was getting a little too late for me. I meant the USB power saving setting on your power plan. The story goes like this:

One day, my K70 started acting out. The LEDs would flash on and off and then the keyboard would become unresponsive. Now, I looked it up and saw that there were a lot of people with this problem. I tried to talk to Corsair about it but they would only offer a replacement, which was fine but fuck that, I wanted to know what was happening.

I uninstalled all the drivers - probably partially the problem- but the keyboard started to do it again. I looked around some more and this guy suggested that it might be the USB power saving setting. I tried it and now the k70 works like advertised.

End of story.

Oh! Ok thanks.

If you're looking for black with blue led, or no lighting option, try checking out Roccat. They have some nice keyboards with a sleek look and mechanical keys.

Unapologetic AMD fangirl. Yes, I'm biased. Yes, I know sometimes nVidia and/or Intel is an equal or better option. Yes, I try to keep it in check.

I still like AMD more.