Is there a way to download a Spotify playlist to local files?

RevoltTrain

I want to copy my entire playlist  to my local files, but I don't want to go through the work of copying all 135 songs from my playlist to youtube and downloading the MP3s, is there a tool I can use to download this entire playlist?

Here's a link to the playlist I want to download if anyone is interested:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1211022260/playlist/35hKaAOxqIUYtZMr6LsCNC

Edit: I'm running Windows 8.1 if that helps

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I'll say ish, and not legally (Check the TOS. I believe it doesn't allow downloading without premium)... On Linux, you can see the location on the server that spotify is streaming from in the terminal. It is possible to write this to disk but it's binary data and I couldn't work out what encoding it was using.

Other than that, I don't think I know of a windows tool.

paying for the music on amazon or itunes.

That no money 16 year old life.

I also pay for Spotify, seems like there should be a way to download files I pay for monthly

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I also pay for Spotify, seems like there should be a way to download files I pay for monthly

"available offline" just hit that and you will no longer require an internet connection to listen to music. 

No idea where the files go though. Never really checked either so there's that. 

"available offline" just hit that and you will no longer require an internet connection to listen to music. 

No idea where the files go though. Never really checked either so there's that.

They go in the roaming file AFAIK, and they are encrypted or encoded in whatever Spotify uses I believe.

You don't ever actually get the music to do what you please with.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

SNIP

Make them available for offline use, you can do almost 3500  songs at any time

You cannot use them outside of spotify though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Make them available for offline use, you can do almost 3500  songs at any time

You cannot use them outside of spotify though

Yes he is right.