Getting a new phone.

HeftyNugget

I currently have Samsung Galaxy S3 and it's quite neat, but it's lacking few features and it's battery is dying very quickly right now.

At first I thought about waiting few months and getting Zenfone 2, but I kinda have this 'thing' for phones with a flat back, especially the ones that look like just a rectangle with barelly rounded edges such as Zenfone 5, which is what Zenfone 2 is lacking.

Anyways, would be nice if I could hear few suggestions (or see few pics) of phones, other than the looks I would love for it to have:

- android 5.0+

- atleast 10Mpx camera

- neat looks

- lenghty battery (Atleast 2100 Mah)

- atleast 1900x1080, IPS display, preferably IPS

- Scratch-proof screen cover

- no apple stuff please. 

My budget is unlimited, but the price is going to be an important factor for me.

Thanks in advance!

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 
Laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX32LN

Camera: Nikon D5300

Sony Xperia Z3?

Get at tempered glass or phantom glass screen protector. 

Perhaps Galaxy s6

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

You would be quite well served with an Samsung Galaxy S6 or a HTC M9

Please, no more samsung haha, it's bulky, heavy and while colors are fine - Zenfone 2 has better specs for less.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 

Nexus 5 is still very good. Though lacking a little on your camera needs, though I've found the nexus to be fine for situational point and shoot (pixel count means very little if the processing isn't good)

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Try the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge or the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I've played around with the Galaxy Note Curve and it's a really neat thing to have the curved edge. I think it'd be a head-turner when you're out and about.

samsung-galaxy-note-edge-product-photos2

ufru8pu9jehjsnhe5y5s.jpg

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

I currently have Samsung Galaxy S3 and it's quite neat, but it's lacking few features and it's battery is dying very quickly right now.

At first I thought about waiting few months and getting Zenfone 2, but I kinda have this 'thing' for phones with a flat back, especially the ones that look like just a rectangle with barelly rounded edges such as Zenfone 5, which is what Zenfone 2 is lacking.

Anyways, would be nice if I could hear few suggestions (or see few pics) of phones, other than the looks I would love for it to have:

- android 5.0+

- atleast 10Mpx camera

- neat looks

- lenghty battery (Atleast 2100 Mah)

- atleast 1900x1080, IPS display, preferably IPS

- Scratch-proof screen cover

- no apple stuff please. 

My budget is unlimited, but the price is going to be an important factor for me.

Thanks in advance!

How urgently do you need this phone?

i recomend to you the LG G3 has been a flawless phone for me had it for 3 months and no problems except some overheating afer intense gaming

How urgently do you need this phone?

I have spare money and wanted to get a new phone, since my loses power after 30 minutes of online usage.

I know, I could replace just the battery, but I also want the new android.

Please, no more samsung haha, it's bulky, heavy and while colors are fine - Zenfone 2 has better specs for less.

The S6 is pretty good from what I've seen. Otherwise.. Idk.. 1+1 is pretty good but they may be releasing a successor soon. Hopefully with a more single handed screen size. Likewise the Nexus 6 is pretty good but just too damn big.

Just realized that it's a pretty dull time in the Android space.

Sony Z3 and htc one M9 are solid choices. If you get a Z3 make sure to buy a tempered glass screen protector (you should with any phone to be honest) and a skin as well, it really does make a world a difference. The camera on the Z3 is bloody good, and sony are currently rolling out lollipop for it at the moment.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Xperia Z3, htc one M9, Asus Zenfone 2( zen ui is not that fluidic, not talking about lag or something, just not a great feel to operate, although features are good and value for money)

I just upgraded from a galaxy s3 to the s6, the main problem I had with the s3 is its software, touchwiz is much, much bettter on the s6. + The camera is amazing.

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Xperia Z3, htc one M9, Asus Zenfone 2( zen ui is not that fluidic, not talking about lag or something, just not a great feel to operate, although features are good and value for money)

. Their trying to fix a lot of bugs in the ui. I heard there was a bug for the zenfone 2 were part of the ram was locked out.

No i never heard that kind of bug where ram is locked, i have also use it for quite a bit, and its flawless....

Just one problem is battery, which Asus said that a fixing update is on its way

Its awesome..