Hot weather new fan placement?

Ariona

So about a year ago I built my first PC and currently it has 2 fans in it, It's getting to about 70f here and we expect to see 95s this july. My room stays cool but I do fear The added heat will still effect it. 

I use the NZXT Phantom 410 Black, with it's 140mm fan in the front as intake, and a CM Jet Flo 120mm with the low power adapter as exhaust with a CM hyper T4 cooling my CPU with the intake from the front. 

I have 2 extra fans Both came with the NZXT case and are basic fans, Should I change anything to my configuration or is it okay? I have not notice any major heat issues so far. 

what are you fan placememnt options?

2x 120mm on the top Or 1x 140mm 

2x 120mm on the front Or 1x 140mm

1x 120mm Rear

1x 120mm Bottom infront of the PSU.

2x 120mm on the top Or 1x 140mm 

2x 120mm on the front Or 1x 140mm

1x 120mm Rear

1x 120mm Bottom infront of the PSU.

maybe mount another intake on the bottom? if your temps are getting to where its a concern dont worry about it but a lil more airflow couldnt hurt :).

askdjfasdf

what to do:

phasechange and a turbine. 

I DONT KNOW. xD

i need to be IRL qiwth the case to figure shit out. :/

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Or that :P

If you wan moar airflow put an intake fan in the bottom and exhaust in the top.

Also if your case allows it turn your PSU so it sucks fresh air directly without modifing your internal airflow (Don't do it if your floor has some air restricting material like carpet)

Alright good to know right know I have the PSU using hair from the front intake. I have been moving a lot and my bottom intake got dust REALLY quick which scared me. 

The case didn't come with a dust filtwr O.o?

Only one for the PSU but it's kinda more Mesh the holes are still a bit big (that's what HE said Lol )