iOS chrome?

MaximusX

Is chrome for iOS good? Seems pretty fast in my tests would you recommend it over safari?

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

Not better than safari

It's also really buggy

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

For pure speed, Safari is (or at least was, when I was using an iPhone 5) slightly faster, since Chrome has to run on the same base browser.

For everyday use, yes, I recommend it.

Not better than safari

It's also really buggy

Not for the year and a half I used it for...

Sig under construction.

I find Safari to be faster and the interface much better than Chrome. If you have small hands, the navigation and lack of navigation gestures on Chrome will make it difficult for you to use (navigation buttons on the top left of the screen which is a stretch or impossible to reach depending on phone). 

Really slow and buggy on my iPad 3, Safari is actually pretty fast. I use Chrome, however, because it syncs with my OPO and PC (both  of which run Chrome very quickly).

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Well Safari is made for iOS. So it's a good head to use it! :)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?