Be Quiet vs Corsair vs Noctua case fans.

Hemanse

Gonna be replacing my terrible CM Trooper case with a Phanteks luxe in white, i currently have 6 case fans (all "old" noctuas) and the NH-D14 cpu cooler, but with a white case its gonna look rather funky with brown fans, so im just wondering how good the Be Quiet and Corsair fans are compared to Noctua, been overall happy with the noctua fans, but thinking about replacing with either corsair or be quiet.

Maybe even just keeping the fans that come with the Phanteks case might be alright, not sure how the quality is on those tho, the fans that came with my CM Trooper case was some of the worst i have ever seen.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

I think the BeQuiet fans are way more quiet than those COrsair ones, specially around higer RPMs

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

BeQuiet is well... the quietest in general. Corsair has some sexy fans and good performance but can get loud. And most of the time Noctua fans perform better but it does matter what models you are looking at.

I think the BeQuiet fans are way more quiet than those COrsair ones, specially around higer RPMs

Okay, might give them a go, i do like things quiet.

BeQuiet is well... the quietest in general. Corsair has some sexy fans and good performance but can get loud. And most of the time Noctua fans perform better but it does matter what models you are looking at.

I would say the Noctua also get rather loud a high speeds, but i normally run mine at around 800 rpm, seems like i might take a look at the BeQuiet

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

BeQuiet offers quiet and sexy looks but can perform less than your expectation, Corsair offers sexy and good performance but can be loud for some people.

i would still use the "old" noctuas though.

BeQuiet offers quiet and sexy looks but can perform less than your expectation, Corsair offers sexy and good performance but can be loud for some people.

To be honest i would, but they look quite ridiculous in a white case :) gonna use them in my media center since it badly needs a fan upgrade anyway

I've used the LED Corsair SP fans, and haven't had a problem with noise.  However, currently I have a power supply which is louder than all my fans so it drowns them out.

Of course, if they ever got too loud, I could just put a LNA on them.

I would go with BeQuiet though, but just remember you give up airflow and such for that quiet sexiness.