P2P VPN

Banana_Molester

hi guys i'm just wondering if a use a vpn will it hide my p2p activity to my isp and my ip to the other people seeding and if yeah in what country should i set my vpn PIA.

thank you

My spidersenses are tingling because of shady business.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

My spidersenses are tingling because of shady business.

Especially with Dallas Buyer's Club cracking down on pirates lol

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

• 2 weeks later...

maybe i'm wrong but isn't tor based off of p2p (isn't like your regular vpn but it hides the activity from your isp)

you could get a cheap vps (i have one for $5 a year, forgot the hoster... only remember the ip and pw) and host your own vpn with openvpn

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

hi guys i'm just wondering if a use a vpn will it hide my p2p activity to my isp and my ip to the other people seeding and if yeah in what country should i set my vpn PIA.

thank you

I believe the Holland (Netherlands) have relaxed piracy/copyright laws, you could choose an exit node from there. not too sure though.

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea

Torrenting over tor isn't too good of an idea apparently.

Check the Whirlpool Australia forums whirlpool.net.au

Australia has just begun introducing anti-piracy laws targeted at torrenting and p2p software. The forums are buzzing with talk of VPN's and ways to anon. your traffic.

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

thank you

yes...

https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

your ISP always knows what you are doing since all your data go through their hardware, but VPN will hide your identity from other parties

Private trackers, a country where very few rights holders comply with our laws, don't tend to care ;)