Steam Half Life- good deal?

Keystone Nyan Cat

Steams giving the full Half Life series for 9.99$ which is a 75% off. I don't have any of the games of the series. Should I go ahead and buy it, and is it worth the money?

PC in Profile

Yes.

As an addition, the Valve pack is always $50 during the sale and contains all of their titles, all of them are worth the price. Portal and Portal 2 are both cheap now, and personally, I wouldn't hesitate paying the full retail launch price for them. Valve has some excellent games in their collection.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Yes. I bought the regular half life 2 the day be fore the sale, I was so angry. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Get the valve super pack! It has all the left for deads, portals, half lifes, counterstrikes, Dota and much more. Don't get the hl2 pack, wait for tomorrow and spend the 50. I am still regretting buying the orange box instead of the complete pack.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I'll be waiting for the Valve Pack then! Thanks so much! How much of a discount is the Valve Pack though compared to purchasing each game indivisually?

PC in Profile

Steams giving the full Half Life series for 9.99$ which is a 75% off. I don't have any of the games of the series. Should I go ahead and buy it, and is it worth the money?

yes