Best Video Settings for WatchDogs.

Dive5885

So I just got the game last night and Played it for about 30 min and everything looked and ran pretty good.

--

The Settings :

Ultra Preset with No Motion Blur or Depth of field.

Gpu Max Buffer Frames I set it to 5 and then 1, This setting confused me. So I'm not sure on this one.

Anti-Aliasing - I went from FXAA to MSAA X4 to MSAA X8, Not sure what's the best one without taking a hit in performance.

--

What would you guys recommend for the settings, In order to have the best game experience?

Let me know if you guys can help me out!

Thank you!

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

Everything to low and praise to jesus it gets 60 fps.

Haha thank you that made my day. :)

OP: Go with 4xMSAA (Or whatever AA type there is that you like), Keep the GPU buffered to 1

Check out this thread for other settings. : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/883788-FINALLY-I-am-able-to-play-the-game-smoothly-and-resolved-the-stuttering-Tutorial-Forums

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

OP: Go with 4xMSAA (Or whatever AA type there is that you like), Keep the GPU buffered to 1

Check out this thread for other settings. : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/883788-FINALLY-I-am-able-to-play-the-game-smoothly-and-resolved-the-stuttering-Tutorial-Forums

Also OP download TheWorse mod, it makes the game look better AND run smoother at the same time. 

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

Everything to low and pray to jesus it gets 60 fps.

tumblr_mye0jgYPED1sxbosyo1_400.gif

Yeah I figured out running it with Medium/High Settings with 4x MSAA was the best.

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

Yeah I Went and followed what the article said but then I just figured out using the Medium Settings preset with High Texture's and 4 x MSAA was the best.

Best way to run watchdogs is by uninstalling it. Never felt better.

I only paid $4 for it. Its not that bad.

I only paid $4 for it. Its not that bad.

Then you my friend... were suckered out of 10 bucks. Cause they should be paying people to play that mess.

Then you my friend... were suckered out of 10 bucks. Cause they should be paying people to play that mess.

Haha, I just needed something else to play. That's the only reason I got it.

I finished the game and kinda liked it. I mean it wasn't the future of video games or anything, but it was a competent game. At least on my nvidia laptop I had at the time, my previous AMD build shat it out at launch. :/

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

For me the best settings is: (35 to 60 FPS) Avg (43 FPS)

Graphics Quality: Custom

Everything at Ultra. Even HBAO+

V-Sync off.

GPU Max buffered Frames: 2

Anti-Aliasing : Temporal SMAA.

Runs without stuttering at GTX 760, FX-8350 and 8 GB Ram.

I ran it on Ultra with the "E3 mod" and SweetFX, ran better on the 760 4GB then on my current 290 tough

Let's agree to disagree