Which game should I get?

FineVisionz

If you have something to say about these games feel free to post below.  Thanks!  :)

If you have something to say about these games feel free to post below.  Thanks!  :)

Which games?

He added a poll now, My comment doesn't make sense.. Thanks OP!

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

From what I have heard, isn't Reign Of Kings not very stable and requires higher end computers to run smoothly.

I have,

AMD 7850

16gb vengeance ram

AMD 6300 ( Stock Clock )

Which game should you get?  No clue as I have not heard of either of them.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Reign of kings is awesome!! It's like rust with vikings ^^ FrankieOnPCin1080p uploaded a few video's from that game. You should check 'em out and be convinced

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Which game should you get?  No clue as I have not heard of either of them.

Then why did you post?   :lol:

Neither, both are in early access, and Reign of Kings is made by a dev with a shady reputation. If you REALLY want one of these though go with Medieval Engineers, since that's based of a pretty solid game the devs made as well.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Neither, both are in early access, and Reign of Kings is made by a dev with a shady reputation. If you REALLY want one of these though go with Medieval Engineers, since that's based of a pretty solid game the devs made as well.

Yes,  I agree with you about the dev pf Reign Of Kings having a bad rep.

Even thought reign of kings devs are shady, they seem to be updating the game quite often. Reign of kings does have a plethora of things to do, I can't say that its fun playing by yourself though.

Then why did you post?   :lol:

I guess I posted to not be helpful?  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Reign of Kings looks very funny :D

At least on Liriks stream :)

Its surely best to play with few friends or find some in-game.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE