Phanteks EVOLV mATX Build

Hey guys after 2 years of having my current PC I have saved up some money to build a whole new PC.
Now I have a ATX Build in an NZXT Switch 810, but I would Like to have a somewhat smaller build now.

1. Budget & Location

My budget is around 1600 EUR
I live in Belgium but I always buy my parts from The Netherlands so that's fine for me too.

2. Aim
I will be using this PC for Gaming, Game Development(Photoshop,3Dsmax,Visual Studio) and some browsing of course  :P .

3. Monitors

I'm currently running a single 1440p 27Inch monitor as my main and 2 1080p 21inch monitors to the side (I only game on the 1440p panel).

I don't plan on upgrading soon, If I do it will most likely be to a single Ultrawide 3440*1440p monitor.

4. Peripherals

Not relevant.

Don't need an OS tho.

5. Why are you upgrading?

"Because I can"  :D

////

I already have some parts.

-MX100 512GB and 2TB WD Black for storage

And some parts that I would like in my build

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k @ 363 EUR.

RAM: 2*8GB of Kingston HyperX FURY Ram. @ 130 EUR

CASE: Phanteks Enthoo  EVOLV Black @ 113 EUR

Which leaves approx. 1000 euros for the rest of the build.

If more info is required, just ask ;)

NOTE: I do plan on watercooling(custom loop) the whole thing (like my current build) next year, when i got some more money saved up.

"You do not call the endless aggregation of not dying 'life'.Its mearly an experience"

Was the option I was thinking of, not sure if that's too smart in a mATX build tho.
That's why I came here xD

Would Also like to note that I do plan on watercooling(custom loop) the whole thing (like my current build) next year, when i got some more money saved up.

"You do not call the endless aggregation of not dying 'life'.Its mearly an experience"

Anyone elso who has an idea on what to buy?