google chrome issues

So i few days ago I was using google chrome like I always do, and noticed that all me extention were gone, (not a big deal since I only had 1 or 2) so I went to redownload them and chrome came up with a message saying it could not connect to the servers or something like that. I don't remember. so I went looking for the issue and found out that the only way to fix it was to uninstall then redownload chrome.

so I did and after that I was able to download add block again, YAY!!!....right,....no not yay because now I noticed that I was for some unknown reason getting pop ups, not many, just 1 or 2 every once in a while.

so I though nothing of it, I could handle 1 or 2 adds.

so over the past week it has been slowly getting worse and worse until I got to my breaking point. so I went into chrome and reset chrome.

after that it seemed to have worked... for about 2 minute. I signed into google and went to go play some bf4 (i was not signed in because i just reset chrome) and I found this.

when ever I click "log in" it would take to some other random page prompting me to buy bf4. the adds are some how worse than before I reset it.

so I have had it, I have come here to find out some way to get rid of theis stuff.

I would just like to point out I have not been to any shady web sites. mostly just youtube , battlelog and here.

Im going to post a picture of the sign in screen on battle log just so you can see what Im dealing with and I have no idea why. 

post-61459-0-09517100-1428451536_thumb.p

post-61459-0-09517100-1428451536_thumb.p

Hmm I think you missed the forum you meant to post in :P

Anyways, looks like adware. Do a virus scan mate

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

HOW MUCH? LINK? THOUGHTS? STORE? COMPANY?

I'm joking but wrong section m8

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Yeah looks like you got a virus. Install Kaspersky (http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-home-trials/internet-security) Then run a scan. Afterwards install Ublock (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm) So you can block all Internet ads. Enjoy! :)

My System has a Intel Core i7 4790k @4.5ghz Cooled by A Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO With a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Memory.

yes I know Its the wrong section, Im new here and didnt know what section to put it in,

should it go in the software section

I also already did a virus scan and nothing came up, but im downloading adw cleaner right now

this is a virus/malware not a google chrome issue

Yes. 

yes I know Its the wrong section, Im new here and didnt know what section to put it in,

should it go in the software section

So you thought, hmmm, hot deals.

All jokes aside, ya that would have been a better choice.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE OFF TOPIC SECTION!!!

Yes. 

So you thought, hmmm, hot deals.

All jokes aside, ya that would have been a better choice.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE OFF TOPIC SECTION!!!

Mmmhhhmmm, and I thought I was eating a hotdog. Turns out it was a hamburger. Who'da thought right? Should have known...

But ya dude, it's all good. xD

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

lmao stop watching p0rno. jk

your browser does seem sketchy, definitely gotta scan your computer

boobs are bad for your computer they bring viruses

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM