I THINK I JUST BROKE MY COMPUTER

PANICPR0NE

This thing says I can't use the ethernet lan connection until I update the driver and when I do I get this really weird message and the bios update application freezes.

AsRock z87 Extreme4 board...

I had some MSI drivers on the SSD and I uninstalled them and now all my PC keeps doing is rebooting randomly...

you can't update your drivers without the Ethernet controller, unless you use wifi.

Did you just throw in an old SSD with windows on it from a previous build into this build? 

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

you can't update your drivers without the Ethernet controller, unless you use wifi.

Did you just throw in an old SSD with windows on it from a previous build into this build? 

I took the SSD out of this one to use in my computer until I found my OS disk and now I have so I put the SSD back in this computer.

Using my wifi card to try and download drivers and all it keeps doing is rebooting when I try and remove the MSI drivers I had...

Should I removed the nvidia stuff too?

I took the SSD out of this one to use in my computer until I found my OS disk and now I have so I put the SSD back in this computer.

Using my wifi card to try and download drivers and all it keeps doing is rebooting when I try and remove the MSI drivers I had...

Should I removed the nvidia stuff too?

If you don't have nvidia hardware, remove the nvidia drivers. Likewise with other drivers.

Can you remove the MSI drivers while using the MSI board?

Another thing--have you thought about re-installing windows? If you can't figure it out, that could be the easiest solution. Just save your documents/pictures/games to an external HDD and put it back on after you re-install windows.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

If you don't have nvidia hardware, remove the nvidia drivers. Likewise with other drivers.

Another thing--have you thought about re-installing windows? If you can't figure it out, that could be the easiest solution. Just save your documents/pictures/games to an external HDD and put it back on after you re-install windows.

Not using a MSI board, have an AsRock in this computer and it won't let me remove the MSI driver MSI Super Charger

I can't reinstall windows

Not using a MSI board, have an AsRock in this computer and it won't let me remove the MSI driver MSI Super Charger

Where did you get the MSI drivers? If you have another PC with an MSI board that used this SSD, you could try uninstalling the drivers using that PC first.

What I usually do to install drivers:

-Download them on a separate computer

-Put them on a USB stick

-transfer the files to the computer that is having driver problems (take them from the USB and put them on the C: drive)

-Install

-transfer the files to the computer that is having driver problems (take them from the USB and put them on the C: drive)

This part is important because if one of your drivers is for USB, during the driver install the mobo will shut off the USB ports. If you are installing drivers from the USB drive directly, the computer can't access the driver information and the USBs will be turned off by default every time you use windows (which means you will have no mouse or keyboard input)

Take the files on the USB stick and put them on the SSD before you run the installers