io plate pushes mobo

Alim
Go to solution Solved by W-L,

That's perfectly fine as long as the motherboard isn't complaining about the mounting holes or the PCI-E lanes don't have problems installing cards your golden.

I can't install mono because io shield pushes it away. Should I press more or do Smith else?

Using Tapatalk

I can't install mono because io shield pushes it away. Should I press more or do Smith else?

are you sure you pushed the I/O shield properly?

Make sure that the motherboard is correctly placed on the standoffs with the post in the middle acting as somewhat a guide 

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

the IO panel is cushioned isnt it?

make sure the IO panel is pushed in all the way, it should almost snap in place.

then the MB might still be off the standoff hole by a small bit, don't worry, push it against the IO panel and screw in the MB

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

That's perfectly fine as long as the motherboard isn't complaining about the mounting holes or the PCI-E lanes don't have problems installing cards your golden.