Any thoughts Galax's Graphics Cards

Dobbsjr

By now, everybody probably knows about the Galax Geforce GTX Hall Of Fame edition cards, but very few people know about Galax's other cards. There hardly seems to be any reviews/unboxings/benchmarks about them. Do you have a Galax card in you PC and what are your thoughts about it?

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

Galax's previous name is galaxy... if that helps at all. They build pretty solid cards. You can at least know that they won't blow up if you try to overclock it.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

I always think of Galax of being the cheapo reference ones, but their HOF cards are pretty beast. That's my two cents.

This video came out just today xD

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I always think of Galax of being the cheapo reference ones, but their HOF cards are pretty beast. That's my two cents.

TWOCENTS ^ AHA 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

TWOCENTS ^ AHA 

wait, I just realised that pun. lel.

Yeah did you catch my post before I edited it.

Yep xD then saw you edited it and changed mine :)

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Galax doesn't sell their products here which is sad really. I would love to buy an HOF for my WhiteHawt build. But I did have an old 570 that my aunt bought from europe for me.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Galax doesn't sell their products here which is sad really. I would love to buy an HOF for my WhiteHawt build. But I did have an old 570 that my aunt bought from europe for me.

I live in Asia, so their cards are pretty easy to get here

I live in Asia, so their cards are pretty easy to get here

I'm from PH and no they don't sell them here officially. You can probably find some smalltime tech stores with galax gpu's. But the big players with the decent prices don't sell them. They pretty much tend to stick with Gigabyte/MSI/EVGA/Palit for gpu's

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I'm from PH and no they don't sell them here officially. You can probably find some smalltime tech stores with galax gpu's. But the big players with the decent prices don't sell them. They pretty much tend to stick with Gigabyte/MSI/EVGA/Palit for gpu's

Wow, that extreme edition CPU lol

Wow, that extreme edition CPU lol

just a gift from a company. I'm not rich or anything just really lucky.