Canon Rebel EOS T3?

Hello everyone,

Anyone here have a Canon Rebel EOS T3?

So I have a question regarding my Canon Rebel EOS T3,I have looked through my owners manual a couple times and I can not seem to find the setting that allows me to show the date/time on the pictures I take can anyone tell me does this camera have this function..I really love this camera as takes really great pictures but would love to see the date and time on the pictures I take if it is at all possible.

Press "disp" twice when looking at a picture, it should show the date and time at the bottom.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

The camera will automatically record this information in the JPEG file, but not as a picture of numbers superimposed on the image. Some cameras have a feature to do this, but I don't think yours does. That's not necessarily bad, because doing it that way means you have part of the image covered by numbers and you can't get a clean image if you change your mind.

Instead, I suggest using the embedded, "hidden" metadata to add the timestamp using your computer after importing the photos

No one Dies a Virgin, Life fucks us all - Kurt Cobain

Press "disp" twice when looking at a picture, it should show the date and time at the bottom.

Yeah that works in the camera mode but not on the picture it self..

The camera will automatically record this information in the JPEG file, but not as a picture of numbers superimposed on the image. Some cameras have a feature to do this, but I don't think yours does. That's not necessarily bad, because doing it that way means you have part of the image covered by numbers and you can't get a clean image if you change your mind.

Instead, I suggest using the embedded, "hidden" metadata to add the timestamp using your computer after importing the photos

I think your right as it did not work the way Fate told me to try it only shows when I looking at it from the camera LCD but not when I view it on my PC..I know when I had my Nikon it would show it ether in the bottom left hand or right hand corner.. like you said I do not think my Cannon has this feature,I just figured if I had this it would make it easier to tell when I took my picture..