New Apple Products

What do you guys think of the new apple products that are coming out this year. Like the new MacBook, this years MacBook air, this year MacBook pro and the new apple watch edition that is a few thousand dollars. The watch edition in my opinion is stupid because if someone buys it a year from now they will have a out of date smart watch. The new MacBook is thinner than the MacBook air and is only has a usb-c and a auxiliary port which is fine for some use so I guess it might be a good idea.

the SmartWatch is crap Not Gonna buy it, Not gonna look at it, not gonna think about it (except right now lol) as for the new mac book I'd Rather get the new Dell XPS  

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

I just like their battery life and power (I mean the power used not how strong the laptop is), just that.... For specs and price, no.... Doesn't fit me well.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

What do you guys think of the new apple products that are coming out this year. Like the new MacBook, this years MacBook air, this year MacBook pro and the new apple watch edition that is a few thousand dollars. The watch edition in my opinion is stupid because if someone buys it a year from now they will have a out of date smart watch. The new MacBook is thinner than the MacBook air and is only has a usb-c and a auxiliary port which is fine for some use so I guess it might be a good idea.

That dongle will be really annoying. There are thinner laptops out there WITH ports. If I got that I would lose the dongle within hours of usage. I cant even find my charger sometimes how will I keep track of a little dongle as well. Up to a point, a thinner laptop isnt really necessary. The smart watch is bad compared to other watches out on the market right now but Im sure they will have another one out soon as they always do. 

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Hate Incoming

587d1cb5298b91596d05980c5ccb35cdd3b40501

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

They are going the wrong direction with the watch, as are many others. The watch should be an independent product that will enhance the phone's capabilities if one has a compatible phone. I should be able to buy a watch without having to worry if my cell phone will work with it.

As for the laptop, lets just say that Apple's products are getting too thin to be practical for anyone like me, but I think that they are going to sell out. Almost everyone at my school has a macbook air and the only thing that they ever plug in are headphones and a charging cable. The average Apple consumer will not care about the port situation, and will LOVE the gold color. A lot of people are criticizing Apple for making a laptop like this, and while the majority of users on here will hate it, it will really appeal to the main market of people who bough the macbook air in the first place.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro