DirectX12 on weak AMD cpus

SWAGGA

So I would like to know if Directx12 will give you more frames/s on slower CPUs like the fx 8350 or even a low end athlon X4 760K, because my brothers athlon X4 760k is bottlenecking the current gpu and maybe it will be able to utilize the gpu more, since usage of th gpu is always between 30-100% in BF4?

Theoretically every cpu will benefit from dx12, ESPECIALLY the slower ones. But it won't magically get injected into older games, the framerates you're getting now in dx11 games won't change.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Theoretically every cpu will benefit from dx12, ESPECIALLY the slower ones. But it won't magically get injected into older games, the framerates you're getting now in dx11 games won't change.

ah ok, but i mean my bro is mainly playing CSGO so the gtx 560 will still perform good enough for that and in bf4 on low 1080p it gets an average  fps of 50-60 which is ok

You should see a diffrence but I wouldn't wait for big numbers. 

ah ok, but i mean my bro is mainly playing CSGO so the gtx 560 will still perform good enough for that and in bf4 on low 1080p it gets an average  fps of 50-60 which is ok

There's no way a 760k is bottlenecking a GTX 560 in BF4. I run a 6800k and a HD 5870 which trades blows with the GTX 560 Ti and often out performs it while my 6800k pushes it to 99% utilization in BF3 at all times with the CPU hovering around 60-70% utilization each core (CPU power to spare).

If a game is running slow because of a bad CPU, that means that it does most of the calculations on the CPU. As far as I know DX12 is just giving more control of the GPU so the games that rely on CPU will not be affected that much from DX12.