Any 1440p 144/120hz ips freesync monitors?

Hey guys. I am about to get a 295x2 and want to get a beast of a monitor for it. I really want a 1440p ips monitor that has a high refresh rate. I also want to take advantage of the new gpu and use freesync. However, there are currently no monitors that have all of these features.

Do you know of any soon to be released monitors that are 1440p, ips, 144120hz, and freesync? I know acer has made a g sync model.

Thanks for any help.

Hey guys. I am about to get a 295x2 and want to get a beast of a monitor for it. I really want a 1440p ips monitor that has a high refresh rate. I also want to take advantage of the new gpu and use freesync. However, there are currently no monitors that have all of these features.

Do you know of any soon to be released monitors that are 1440p, ips, 144120hz, and freesync? I know acer has made a g sync model.

Thanks for any help.

What is your budget?

If you are willing to spend a ton, this one may work:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009742

Edit: its out of stock but you can probably find it somewhere else

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

What is your budget?

If you are willing to spend a ton, this one may work:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009742

Edit: its out of stock but you can probably find it somewhere else

This is the Gsync models he talked about in his post. He wanted a freesync monitor

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

And to the OP no, no monitor exists at this time with those specs, the Acer one is the first 144hz IPS monitor ever, regardless if it has  gsync or freesync.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

My budget is about $800, but it is somewhat flexible.

And I did manage to find a monitor, but it hasn't been released yet. The Asus MG279Q is looking very attractive. Too bad there is no news on its release.

There is a ASUS MG279Q. It should be out in Q2, its 1440p IPS spec 120hz tested (should be 144 by release they say) and its apparently FreeSync.