CM Storm Quickfire XT Cherry blue switches VS. Logitech G710+.

see, I want to build a new gaming PC, but with that, I want to update my peripherals. Im currently running an Apple wireless keyboard, and a cheap HP mouse.

I've already bought a new mouse (Mionix AVIOR 7000 via massdrop), and that's on it's way to me, but I haven't decided on the keyboard. I've narrowed my options to the CM Storm Quickfire XT Cherry blue switches, or the Logitech G710+.

you need to understand, where I live, I dont have a huge selection, so i cant chose a keyboard and then what switch, so if you need to know what is my selection, here are the links to where I will buy:

https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?act=cat&id=2630&orderBy=priceLow&filters%5B2171%5D%5B%5D=2816

http://ksp.co.il/?select=.1042..218..1278..2022.&list=1&sort=2&glist=0&uin=0&txt_search=&buy=&minprice=0&maxprice=0

I do have a few things I want in the keyboard, so here are they:

1. NOT 10-keyless. I've use this apple keyboard for over a year now, and i HATE that it doesn't have a numpad. for me, a numpad is a must.

2. I want a tactile feel from the keys, that's why I went for the blue and the brown switches, and not some of the cherry MX red/black.

3. then there are some things that I would like, but not a must. stuff like backlighting, the ability to disable the windows button or whatever nice features they keyboard can throw at me. stuff like the media controls on the G710+ is great.

also guys, I have another question. will the sound of the blues annoy me overtime, or is it kinda weak so it wont annoy me as much?

so now I have a few options on what i'm going to buy. the CM storm one, the G710+, if there is a good keyboard on massdrop (which actually use cherry switches), or whatever you guys can recommend to me from those links.

thanks in advance for any feedback, suggestions, or whatever else you want to say.

Quote me if you want to say something. Only way i'll see something.

There's also a version of the G710+ with blues, called the G710 I believe.

So there's that as well if that interests u.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

There's also a version of the G710+ with blues, called the G710 I believe.

So there's that as well if that interests u.

as I said, those links are my only options.

and yes, I knew about the G710 with the blue switches.

CM!

OK then. any reason? I heard that the blue switch is not that great for gaming, so should I still get it?

OK then. any reason? I heard that the blue switch is not that great for gaming, so should I still get it?

Well it's CM I can't give any reasons. Since you don't like 20% keyless then I can't recommend Ducky Mini (Which is awesome). And speaking of switches you would regret buying red switches as I did, it was a nightmare (and still is) I sometimes hit the wrong key on a keyboard while typing and they are so sensitive (GOIOOOOOSHH!!!) I would trade these to blue in no time. But if you don't care about that and you only ONLY want to game then yea get red ones. ^^

Well it's CM I can't give any reasons. Since you don't like 20% keyless then I can't recommend Ducky Mini (Which is awesome). And speaking of switches you would regret buying red switches as I did, it was a nightmare (and still is) I sometimes hit the wrong key on a keyboard while typing and they are so sensitive (GOIOOOOOSHH!!!) I would trade these to blue in no time. But if you don't care about that and you only ONLY want to game then yea get red ones. ^^

you know, from time to time I will also type, so thats why I want the blues OR the browns. I like the browns, but the G710+ is much more expensive for me, but the always clicking blue might drive me insane (well maybe not that bad but you get the point). now, do you think that the G710+ is a better buy (because of the silent keys, media keys and backlighting), altho its more expensive, or should I get the blue and deal with the sound?

you know, from time to time I will also type, so thats why I want the blues OR the browns. I like the browns, but the G710+ is much more expensive for me, but the always clicking blue might drive me insane (well maybe not that bad but you get the point). now, do you think that the G710+ is a better buy (because of the silent keys, media keys and backlighting), altho its more expensive, or should I get the blue and deal with the sound?

I personally would enjoy the sound (dunno why, but I like those sounds). And if you use headphones like I do then even more (Whatever on the clicking).In this specific situation I would go with brown switches, but I hate the looks of G710 so I would re-consider and maybe find something else... Like good looking and with brown switches. But that's just me you know...