Budget GPU

Go to solution Solved by Wsp1992,

I've settle on the EVGA Ge-Force 950 FTW. its 175 on Amazon currently.

Does anyone know what GPUs are relatively inexpensive and is compatible with an AMD Quad-Core A8-5600K 3.6GHz Radeon HD 7560D APU and an Asus F2A55-M/CSM motherboard with little to no bottle-necking issues?

750ti? you dont need additional power.

Magical Pineapples

750ti, R9 270, R7 260x, (R7 250 heavy budget)

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

The 750ti isn't really a budget gpu but it's a lower end performance gpu with 2 gb of GDDR5 it works well with most games but on demanding games you might need to lower on to high or medium settings. If your playing games like: CSGO, CIV 5, Skyrim, and not very demanding games you can for sure max them out. The price ranges from 130-160 usd on this gpu.

If you can get it, 270 is a great budget gpu (basically a 7850oc) and they perform really well man 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Go second hand.. Much more bang for your buck.. Shop around and haggle, you can get amazing deals on previous gen rock stars for much cheaper than you could buy the equivalent new

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

See if you can find a HD7970(280x) for a good price. I picked up one last night for my GF's rig for $150.

CPU: Intel i5-4690k                                                               RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance Pro DDR3-2400                                                                     Case: NZXT S340

Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo                                                  Storage: Intel 730 SSD                                                                                                            PSU: EVGA 850G2

Mobo: Asus Z97-A 3.1                                                          GPU: 980ti G1                                                                                                                          OS: Windows 10 Pro

I'm talking about being able to play games along the lines of Novus Aeterno, Space engineers, and even Star Citizen without issue with decent settings [preferably on high or maxed out] i have a budget of under 180 USD.

• 6 months later...

I've settle on the EVGA Ge-Force 950 FTW. its 175 on Amazon currently.