Which keyboard?

JoaoPRSousa

Hey guys!

Another buy, another struggle. *sigh*

So, I'll be buying a mech keyboard with MX Browns. Inside my budget I can get a CM Storm QuickFire TK or an Ozone Strike Pro.

Now. Every keyboard has its assets.

The CM is more compact. Tho, it has a US Layout. Which differs from the portuguese one... Y U do dis to me. On the other hand, the Ozone one has a PT layout, but is not TKL, tho that's not that much of a problem.

So, on to the prices. CM - 88€, Ozone - 100€.

Which one would you rather get? Any feedback? I already have a good feedback on the CM one, and all the reviews I've read claim that it is a solid competitor for its price bracket... Oh decisions, decisions...

Thanks for checking :)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I would get Ducky keyboard. But from these two... CM.

I would have to buy the Ducky from something like Amazon... Eh...

Thanks for the opinion tho :)

I use the CM Storm Ultimate, pretty good keyboard, no regrets, but now I want the K70.

So I say TK

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I use the CM Storm Ultimate, pretty good keyboard, no regrets, but now I want the K70.

So I say TK

Thank you :)

Unicomp Model M? Not really an option that you mentioned, but its in your bracket, not sure if you can get them shipped to Portugal though... Might look into that. Last I checked, they had several layouts. That, and it can almost be used as a home defence weapon. Almost. Might be something I looked into. I also have a K70 and its fantastic as well, but I prefer buckling springs to MX Reds.

TBH I'm not that interested in Model Ms... Tho, I might get on for cheap on the used market... Eh, I dont know...