Ordering directly from Alphacool

Is it safe to order directly from alphacool? Also, I accidently ordered two radiators not meaning to and used DHL shipping. I don't know what DHL shipping is so I emailed them and told them to cancel one of my radiators and change the shipping of the other to UPS Express shipping. Can I get any regards as to if ordering from them was a good idea and if DHL shipping is good? They haven't emailed me back at all.

DHL is superior. Alphacool products are awesome, but the onsite shop I don´t know anything about.

Is it safe to order directly from alphacool? Also, I accidently ordered two radiators not meaning to and used DHL shipping. I don't know what DHL shipping is so I emailed them and told them to cancel one of my radiators and change the shipping of the other to UPS Express shipping. Can I get any regards as to if ordering from them was a good idea and if DHL shipping is good? They haven't emailed me back at all.

If you can find a local retailer or place to order alphacool products I personally would suggest it since you will get service easier since there is a local establishment, but as for DHL it's an excellent shipping company they are a pretty large but still smaller than fedex and UPS.

1. It is safe to order from Alphacool directly, however they will probably ship from Germany so that can take some time

2. DHL is one of the best shipping companies worldwide, they are very fast and reliable. They are also the worlds biggest logistics concern. They are in fact bigger than Fedex and UPS

I have orderderd from Alphacool before, they take their time in answering e-mails... However they are very kind people and will help you if you ask for it.

Thanks so much guys for the responses! I feel much better now!