Sigma or Tamron

Hey.

I wanna buy 24-70mm F/2.8 and 70-200 F/2.8 but Nikon lenses is to much for me so the question is Sigma or Tamron?

Thx

Tamrons quality might be slightly higher than Sigma's but Sigmas tend to have a faster focus motor. I'd start with reading reviews, looking at demo shots and read user reviews first and go from there

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

reading through reviews of lenses form both brands, comparing them and stuff like that will help you find the best, since they are both 3rd party brands and don't have real up's and downs compared to each other, unless you look into extrem details(pixel by pixel)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Go to youtube and look for reviews for both in separate videos then find a comparison between the two and figure out which one is best for you. Look at image quality, IS, chromatic aberration, build quality, and price. No one here can say which one is best for you, we can guide you but never be sure. Always best to look at many reviews. 

I will say if you are okay with just buying one and saving for the other then buy Nikkon as they are better I find. I don't use Nikkon glass often but do have experience with it. 

What body will you be using it on? Full frame or crop?

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

What body will you be using it on? Full frame or crop?

Crop for now

Have you considered the Sigma 18-35mm? It has received great reviews. It is a crop lens however, so of you plan on going full frame in the near future or need the 36mm-70mm range, then this lens may not be for you.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Double post...

Have you considered the Sigma 18-35mm? It has received great reviews. It is a crop lens however, so of you plan on going full frame in the near future or need the 36mm-70mm range, then this lens may not be for you.yy

Thats why i did not buy it.

so what you are looking for is a 24-70 F2.8 and a 70-200 f.28 FF, but you are using the crop atm?

If i'm correct the Sigma 24-70 f2.8 ex dg hsm is the better of the few from sigma and tamron

the tamron 70-200 f2.8 di vc usd sp and the sigma 70-200 f2.8 ex dg os hsm apo are about the same, but i think the tamron one is bit better?

so what you are looking for is a 24-70 F2.8 and a 70-200 f.28 FF, but you are using the crop atm?

If i'm correct the Sigma 24-70 f2.8 ex dg hsm is the better of the few from sigma and tamron

the tamron 70-200 f2.8 di vc usd sp and the sigma 70-200 f2.8 ex dg os hsm apo are about the same, but i think the tamron one is bit better?

Ye i want 24-70 F/2.8 and 70-200F/2.8 and yes i am using crop now

The Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC is the best option by far IMO

I think its 70-200 is sharper also

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii