looking for some fun cheap steam games!

Cats can use computers

i am looking for some cheap games to play!

i have 20 euro (around 20 dollars too)

i dont want to spend it all 

just say any steam games that you enjoy under said price :)

thankspost-167068-0-11632200-1428060070.jpgpost-167068-0-11632200-1428060070.jpg

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

csgo, CSS, GTA San Andreas

If you don't want to spend any money, get Osu!

i have css and i have csgo , ill consider san andreas

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

You should get San Andreas. Such a... perfect game. I'd also get Osu!. It's not on Steam, but it's a very, very fun (and free) game.

CS:GO and TF2.  Hadn't played TF2 since I quit a few years back from gaming.  Played it this morning, it's still great fun.

Insurgency

CS:GO and TF2.  Hadn't played TF2 since I quit a few years back from gaming.  Played it this morning, it's still great fun.

i play both of them :)

>tfw no princessan 

and a cat

Insurgency

considering , looks fun

>tfw no princessan 

and a cat

Get a 4 pack of Orion: Prelude

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Bastion

Batman Arkham series (currently 75% off on Humble store)

Battleblock Theater

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Dishonored

LIMBO

Mark of the Ninja

Mirror's Edge

Portal

Spy Chameleon

The Swapper

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

*Edit, lol, Steam is having Risk of Rain as its daily deal today haha. Get it for 75% off! Totally worth $2.50!

Risk of Rain is a great side action platformer that I've grown quite fond of. The devs have updated the game tremendously since its release. It's $10 on Steam, but it does go 75% off every Steam sake. Their official website has patch/update information and latest news on the game(last post was Feb 20th) also the game has a wiki page which I suggest reading if you're having questions or trouble since the game does have roguelike elements and can be a little confusing.

Hope you enjoy the game! I think it's worth it for $10, but if you want to get it cheap then wait until the Steam Summer sale  ;)

Insurgency

^ This. 

Also, The Witcher is a very good game. 

Sorry For My Bad English =(

one finger death punch, alien shooter and zombie shooter series is on sale on gog right now, portal, ftl, fez, papers please. Please check out Humble Bundle it has Torchlight 2 in it which is the best arpg i have played if you pay 10 dollars you get get the new shadow warrior which is a great game. Free to play path of exile,  Dota 2, warthunder, nosgoth, loadout, hawken, quakelive. these are just off the top of my head but go with that humble bundle if you like diablo 2 you will love torchlight 2 also path of exile is an arpg.

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

The binding of isaac rebirth. I think it is something like £10 and I have got 150 hours into that game and over 300 hours into the original which is only £3 or £4

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

The binding of isaac rebirth. I think it is something like £10 and I have got 150 hours into that game and over 300 hours into the original which is only £3 or £4

one finger death punch, alien shooter and zombie shooter series is on sale on gog right now, portal, ftl, fez, papers please. Please check out Humble Bundle it has Torchlight 2 in it which is the best arpg i have played if you pay 10 dollars you get get the new shadow warrior which is a great game. Free to play path of exile,  Dota 2, warthunder, nosgoth, loadout, hawken, quakelive. these are just off the top of my head but go with that humble bundle if you like diablo 2 you will love torchlight 2 also path of exile is an arpg.

Depth is on sale now, ziggurat is also great.

^ This. 

Also, The Witcher is a very good game. 

*Edit, lol, Steam is having Risk of Rain as its daily deal today haha. Get it for 75% off! Totally worth $2.50!

Risk of Rain is a great side action platformer that I've grown quite fond of. The devs have updated the game tremendously since its release. It's $10 on Steam, but it does go 75% off every Steam sake. Their official website has patch/update information and latest news on the game(last post was Feb 20th) also the game has a wiki page which I suggest reading if you're having questions or trouble since the game does have roguelike elements and can be a little confusing.

Hope you enjoy the game! I think it's worth it for $10, but if you want to get it cheap then wait until the Steam Summer sale  ;)

Bastion

Batman Arkham series (currently 75% off on Humble store)

Battleblock Theater

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Dishonored

LIMBO

Mark of the Ninja

Mirror's Edge

Portal

Spy Chameleon

The Swapper

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Get a 4 pack of Orion: Prelude

considering , looks fun

i play both of them :)

Insurgency

You should get San Andreas. Such a... perfect game. I'd also get Osu!. It's not on Steam, but it's a very, very fun (and free) game.

csgo, CSS, GTA San Andreas

If you don't want to spend any money, get Osu!

insurgency, next car game

i got insurgency for 9 euro  :D i LOVE it!

>tfw no princessan 

and a cat

i got insurgency for 9 euro   :D i LOVE it!

oh cool! the developers have done a great job 

GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas package. Its £5.99 but dont know what that is in euro.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod