Good flightstick for Elite Dangerous?

Go to solution Solved by Happypap55,

Lots of people enjoy the Thrustmaster T-Flight. Apparently really good for the price ($50); but the game is very playable on just keyboard and mouse. Switch out the ship yaw to mouse control instead of A and D keys and you're good to go.

I'm considering buying Elite Dangerous and I figured if I'm gonna play it, I'm gonna play it the "Right way".

What are some good flightsticks?

Lots of people enjoy the Thrustmaster T-Flight. Apparently really good for the price ($50); but the game is very playable on just keyboard and mouse. Switch out the ship yaw to mouse control instead of A and D keys and you're good to go.

i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz | OC'd XFX R9 290 | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 1TB HDD, 250GB SSD | Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | 650W Rosewill PSU | Rosewill Thor White V2 Case | Windows 8.1 | 1440p 144Hz Freesync 27" |1080p 60Hz 24"

As Happypap said the Thrustmaster T-flight HOTAS is very good for the price if you don't want to score down a buttload of money for flightsticks in advance. Or if you want to spend even less, drop the HOTAS setup and go for a single stick, Usually they have an analog lever for throttle on the base of it anyway.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

Saitek x52

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift