What switch does this use?

Tim Drake

Okay so I found a great deal on a Razer Black widow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Edition on eBay as its new but I wanted to know if it uses cherry MX or Razer switches?

I know bf4 came out in 2013 so it SHOULD mean that it has cherries but I don't know for sure..

Thanks.

Okay so I found a great deal on a Razer Black widow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Edition on eBay as its new but I wanted to know if it uses cherry MX or Razer switches?

I know bf4 came out in 2013 so it SHOULD mean that it has cherries but I don't know for sure..

Thanks.

i know my black widow uses a cherry MX blue switch, dont know about this one

message the seller?

Not a huge difference between the ultimate stealth razer switches and mx browns.

Switches are a tad bit heavier, so like a brown+ or something. I like it better though, makes me less prone to bottoming out the keys and making a loud clack when it hits the metal backplate. I tend to do that alot on my mx brown keyboard.

They're more than likely MX Blues, but you should message the seller to send you a picture of a switch with the keycap removed so you can see for yourself.

message the seller?

Not a huge difference between the ultimate stealth razer switches and mx browns.

Switches are a tad bit heavier, so like a brown+ or something. I like it better though, makes me less prone to bottoming out the keys and making a loud clack when it hits the metal backplate. I tend to do that alot on my mx brown keyboard.

Khailh switches I don't mind but Razer outsourced their keys and made them really shit.

All I hear are stories of them breaking in months or really jiggly switches.

They're more than likely MX Blues, but you should message the seller to send you a picture of a switch with the keycap removed so you can see for yourself.

I messaged him asking when he bought the keyboard and if he doesn't know, I will do that.

Thanks!

Khailh switches I don't mind but Razer outsourced their keys and made them really shit.

All I hear are stories of them breaking in months or really jiggly switches.

I've got the 2014 ultimate stealth, bought it the day it came out

Haven't had any issues, and I'm incredibly happy so far.

I've got the 2014 ultimate stealth, bought it the day it came out

Haven't had any issues, and I'm incredibly happy so far.

I appreciate your input but one story doesn't beat the many horror stories I have heard :/