My jaw hit the floor!

orangecat

So i went to 'merica the other day and saw that they have subway drive thrus and cupholders on their shopping carts and all i could think of is how lazy that is. not to say all Americans are lazy but c'mon really??? Isn't subway supposed to be healthy and you can't get off your rear and go inside the store??? Also the shopping cart had 2 cup holders... like you need 2 drinks at once. LOL =D

BTW this is not me hating on americans just something i saw that i thought was funny thats all.

Lol, i agree about this. as a Murican i have never used either of those tbh, were you in texas?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Assuming you went to the closest American city, you went to Detroit?

Also, I have never seen a Subway drive-thru, nor a Subway that required shopping carts.

So i went to 'merica the other day and saw that they have subway drive thrus and cupholders on their shopping carts and all i could think of is how lazy that is. not to say all Americans are lazy but c'mon really??? Isn't subway supposed to be healthy and you can't get off your rear and go inside the store??? Also the shopping cart had 2 cup holders... like you need 2 drinks at once. LOL =D

That's what made your jaw drop? I mean, there are far better examples of laziness and you picked those? Heh. Question; What has Canada invented that could be deemed just lazy for no apparent reason?

Paint roller? Use a brush you lazy Canadians!

Panoramic camera? Take multiple pictures and tape them together you lazy Canadians!

Seriously though... That hardly invokes any laziness.

That's what made your jaw drop? I mean, there are far better examples of laziness and you picked those? Heh. Question; What has Canada invented that could be deemed just lazy for no apparent reason?

Panoramic camera? Take multiple pictures and tape them together you lazy Canadians!

To me it seems pretty lazy and when you make things better how is that lazy if anything all technologie is lazy if you wana seed your farm don't get a horse to pull your cart do it yourself... right??

Michigan.

I like michigan (Some parts)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Michigan.

I knew it! I live in Michigan, and I have never seen a drive-thru Subway. What city/town are you at?

I like michigan (Some parts)

Went to a family reunion bunch of canadians and americans there also i saw a goat in some ladys front car seat and a bunch of people didn't want to wait for traffic so they all drove on the grass... LOL

I knew it! I live in Michigan, and I have never seen a drive-thru Subway. What city/town are you at?

Not exactly sure what town I was in but it was kinda small I dont really know my way around michigan anyways LOL.

To me it seems pretty lazy and when you make things better how is that lazy if anything all technologie is lazy if you wana seed your farm don't get a horse to pull your cart do it yourself... right??

-facepalm-

You just made the same point I made.

Time zones? Stay up until 5 in the morning :p

Went to a family reunion bunch of canadians and americans there also i saw a goat in some ladys front car seat and a bunch of people didn't want to wait for traffic so they all drove on the grass... LOL

Goats? People driving on the grass? Yeah, I don't think that's anywhere near where I live. At least I hope not. I'm literally 45-50 min. away from Windsor, that's if I don't have to be stopped at the border.

Time zones? Stay up until 5 in the morning :P

3:43 AM over here.  :P

Time zones? Stay up until 5 in the morning :P

>11AM

It's 5PM somewhere, right? Drink ALL the alcohol!

Goats? People driving on the grass? Yeah, I don't think that's anywhere near where I live. At least I hope not. I'm literally 45-50 min. away from Windsor, that's if I don't have to be stopped at the border.

XD well i drove for about 2 and a half hours from windsor so idk what i was seeing LOL.

XD well i drove for about 2 and a half hours from windsor so idk what i was seeing LOL.

Oh yeah, that's definitely redneck country over there.  Only two 'modern' cities in that area is Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids. xD

LOL. I like your reply.

I don't like America. Everyone I know is loud.....and annoying. 

fun fact: german car manufactures didn't understand why americans wanted cup holders in their car