Is My PC Underperforming

All Tests Done On Unigine Heaven, No OC Has Been Done Besides Setting DRAM to XMP(If you would even count that)

My average FPS is between 54.6 and 55(It keeps fluctuating so Its hard to say) My CPU is the 4690k(stock) My GPU is the G1 Gaming GTX 970(Stock) the GPU hovers between 60 and 65 Degrees Celsius while running the test(Starts at around 50 Degrees and slowly rises)

This seems a bit low, everything is maxed out at 1080p BTW

Is This FPS Good or bad

This Is my first post on the LTT Forums As Well!

Thanks

Case: Define R5 I GPU: G1 GTX 970 I CPU: i5 4690k I RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X I PSU:  EVGA 750B2 I Cooler: Noctua NH D15 

MB: ASUS Z97-A I SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB I HDD: WD Black 1TB

Looks normal to me:

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

All Tests Done On Unigine Heaven, No OC Has Been Done Besides Setting DRAM to XMP(If you would even count that)

My average FPS is between 54.6 and 55(It keeps fluctuating so Its hard to say) My CPU is the 4690k(stock) My GPU is the G1 Gaming GTX 970(Stock) the GPU hovers between 60 and 65 Degrees Celsius while running the test(Starts at around 50 Degrees and slowly rises)

Is This FPS Good or bad

Thanks

Also depends on the airflow in your case.

sold

Ok, Good to hear that my PC is performing well

Thanks Everyone!

Case: Define R5 I GPU: G1 GTX 970 I CPU: i5 4690k I RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X I PSU:  EVGA 750B2 I Cooler: Noctua NH D15 

Is This FPS Good or bad

Thanks

I just ran Heaven on my EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 at stock and it was 54.3 FPS at 1080p with everything maxed out (e.g., 8xAA, tessellation maxed, etc.). Heaven is pretty CPU agnostic, but I'm using a Xeon E3-1231v3 (basically an i7 clocked at 3.6 GHz). Those numbers sound a little low for  a G1 Gaming since your stock clock is a little higher than mine and since I'm using a PCIE-2.0 board (that should knock off 1-2% or so). I would have figured you'd get a solid 2 FPS or so above my score. But 55 FPS average is in the ballpark of what to expect; you gotta remember that test is being done with some really extreme AA.

You have a G1, overclock that sucker! :D

^this

not overclocking that beast would be like buying a Ferrari and not going higher than 2nd gear :P

but in all seriousness, the G1 is a great overclocker so ya, if you feel comfortable there is some untapped performance you haven't used yet :) 

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB

I just ran Heaven on my EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 at stock and it was 54.3 FPS at 1080p with everything maxed out (e.g., 8xAA, tessellation maxed, etc.). Heaven is pretty CPU agnostic, but I'm using a Xeon E3-1231v3 (basically an i7 clocked at 3.6 GHz). Those numbers sound a little low for  a G1 Gaming since your stock clock is a little higher than mine and since I'm using a PCIE-2.0 board (that should knock off 1-2% or so). I would have figured you'd get a solid 2 FPS or so above my score. But 55 FPS average is in the ballpark of what to expect; you gotta remember that test is being done with some really extreme AA.

I cant tell if you are joking about the 2 FPS thing or not 

I've done a bit more research on people with similar setups compared to what I have and As far as I can tell, my FPS is fine

I've seen some people with the same or similar setups compared to what I have get higher FPS than me and I've seen some people with the same or similar setups get worse FPS than me 

It seems like 55FPS is right in the middle 

Anyways, Now That I Know My PC is performing well, I can actually start playing games!!

Thanks Everyone!